Our revolutionary, ultra-slender tape-in extension system gives a full head of hair in less than an hour. Each tape is dense but still light due to the fact that only Russian hair is used. A polyurethane adhesive tape creates a secure and comfortable bond yet allows for easy removal and reapplication. Hair is secured to the tape with double stitching across the tape base which greatly extends the life of the tapes. These cleverly designed tapes combined with professional installation ensures that the weight is distributed cross multiple strands of hair, preventing the tapes from ever putting stress on your natural hair.
Advantages of Tapes
- Length and volume can be achieved quickly (20-30 minutes for volume and 45-60 minutes for length)
- Perfectly suited for those with fine hair
- Only extension system using adhesive that are reusable and non-damaging
- Ability to add colour quickly without bleaching or dyeing your hair
- Tapes are ultra-thin, so they’re comfortable, versatile and invisible
Application and Removal
Tape extensions applied by removing the backing from the weft exposing the polyurethane and laying a thin veil of hair over the top. A second weft is applied directly on top of the first weft, “sandwiching” the natural hair in between. The removal is just as easy and only requires tape-in extension remover and a pintail comb. The tape adhesive dissolves on contact with the remover allowing the gentle removal of the tapes. Then the residual adhesive is removed, the hair is washed and dried while our Extensionists will apply the new adhesive tape so that the tapes can be reapplied, just like before. Tatiana Karelina recommends that you wear, subject to hair growth, the tape extensions for 6–8 weeks before need to be repositioned.